MSI P67A-GD65 Motherboard is built with Military Class II components that offers Top quality & stability! The products provide the long lifespan, unparalleled quality, extreme performance and ultimate efficiency. MSI P67A-GD65 uses Hi-c CAP with 8X Lifespan than solid Capacitor! Insisting on the best stability, MSI utilizes Hi-c CAPs made of the rare element Tantalum which sustains very high temperatures and shows an amazingly high electrical conductivity.
P67A GD65 Chipset
• Intel® P67 Chipset
• Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600*/2133*(OC) DRAM, 32GB Max
- Supports 1GB/ 2GB/ 4GB/ 8GB DRAM size
- Supports Dual channel mode
• 2 PCI Express gen2 x16 slots
• 3 PCI Express gen2 x1 slots
• 2 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots.
- Support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface.
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® P67 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports (SATA3~6) by P67 PCH
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® P67 & Marvell SE9128 chipsets
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA1~2) by P67 PCH
- Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA7~8) by Marvell SE9128
- SATA1~6 ports support RAID 0/1/5/10 mode by Intel P67 PCH
- SATA7~8 ports support RAID 0/1 mode by Marvell SE9128
• eSATAII controller integrated in JMicron® JMB362 chipset
- Supports two eSATA ports (back panel)
• 4 USB 3.0 ports(2 by back panel, 2 by interanl ports) by NEC® uPD720200F1
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC892
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E.
IEEE1394 / FireWire
• VIA® VT6308P chipset
- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1)
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 4 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 4 x Serial ATAIII connectors
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Voltage Check Point
- 1 x Power button
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x OC Genie button
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard port
- 8 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x Coaxial SPDIF port
- 1 x Optical SPDIF port
- 1 x IEEE1394 port
- 2 x eSATA ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
• The mainboard BIOS provides “Plug & Play” BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• 30.5cm(L) x 24.5cm(W) ATX Form Factor
• 9 mounting holes.